April 26-29, 2018 is our next CAMP CREATE!
I am so excited to spend time with all these women and with… YOU!
Registration opens at 5:00 pm (CST) on Sunday November 19 – CLICK HERE FOR TICKET INFORMATION.
In the past Camp has sold out within a few minutes so be sure to be ready at 5:00!
in 2014 i began dreaming and praying about what kind of place this camp could be…
– a place where women could come for a longer stay for a true break from the everyday routines.
– to create & feel confident that they were created for a purpose.
– to be reminded that they are God’s Masterpiece.
– to learn more about the plans God has for each of us.
– to explore WHY their art and gifts are important.
– to feel empowered as artists.
– to be in a beautiful space that sparks inspiration in every corner
– to see that WHO they are..right now just as they are… matters and means something!
– to know that the desire to create is instilled in them by God and it’s REAL.
– to feel safe to share their dreams
– to be taken care of and pampered (women are always care giving… this is a time to be cared FOR)
– to grow spiritually, emotionally and creatively
– to uncover what their dreams might be if they don’t know
– to have a restful place to CREATE & PLAY
– to discover more about our identities in Christ.
– to be encouraged to SHINE everyday no matter their life circumstances
and God is continuing to make this happen!
CAMP CREATE is a place where we focus on the gifts of creativity, learning about God’s unique design for each of us and how God makes us artists.
even if you have never painted a painting or sculpted a pot… you are still an artist!
If you don’t consider yourself a “real artist” you will still fit perfectly at camp.
all skill levels are welcome! beginner to professional!
you have a purpose and goals and a heart that is worth fighting for!
God put a need to create inside us…there are endless ways that it can show itself…not just paint or pencils.
He made us in His image – the CREATOR!
He filled our hearts with Dreams!
i am so thrilled to have author Jenny Randle as our speaker!
Each day she will share in the morning & evening, challenging us with questions to answer in our quiet times and thoughts to consider while we are creating. She is passionate about helping women understand their God-given identity and purpose.
Her book is FABULOUS!!! You can purchase it here whether you come to camp or not.
our art instructors are Megan Wells, Carol Spenst and ME 🙂
we will teach skills and techniques that are unique to each of our giftings.
our days at camp are full of creating art together that is centered in our joy of using our hands to MAKE stuff!
our time is very free flowing and open ended… it is WONDERFUL!
Kimberlee Jost always prepares amazing meals for camp.
she is so talented at serving delicious food and making it look easy and effortless.
i am so happy to eat anything she serves!
each camp we have had has been so GOOD!
we can’t wait to watch how God moves in our hearts this September.
we are so thrilled to be able to invite YOU to be a part of CAMP CREATE 2017!
if you still don’t know what i am talking about you can read here about our past camps:
IMPORTANT FACTS to note:
1. Tickets go on sale at November 19 at 5:00 (CST) in my shop.
there are only 11 spots available for CAMP CREATE… last year we sold out in ten minutes.
2. Registration is paid in installments.
– First payment of $250 will be on Sunday November 19 through Paypal in my shop.
This payment is non-refundable but will go towards your total registration cost.
– Second payment of $625 is due on Friday January 26, 2018
– Third payment of $625 is due on Friday March 2, 2018
OR if you want to pay more or the full the remaining amount after Novmeber 19… you can do that as soon as you’d like.
3. Airfare and travel is not included in the price but we will take you to & from the airport on wednesday & sunday of camp.
4. If you do not get a spot and would like me to keep your name in case of a cancelation – leave it in the comments. I have had to use these names every camp so it’s worth a try!
5. Leave your questions in the comments and I will try my best to answer them in the comment area.