March 21-24, 2019 is our next CAMP CREATE!
I am so excited to spend time with all these women and with… YOU!
Registration opens at noon (CST) on Wednesday November 14 – CLICK HERE FOR TICKET INFORMATION.
In the past Camp has sold out within a few minutes so be sure to be ready at noon!
In 2014 I began dreaming and praying about what kind of place this camp could be…
– a place where women could come for a true break from the everyday routines.
– to create & feel confident that they were created for a purpose.
– to be reminded that they are God’s Masterpiece.
– to learn more about the plans God has for each of us.
– to explore WHY their art and gifts are important.
– to feel empowered as artists.
– to be in a beautiful space that sparks inspiration in every corner
– to see that WHO they are..right now just as they are… matters and means something!
– to know that the desire to create is instilled in them by God and it’s REAL.
– to feel safe to share their dreams
– to be taken care of and pampered (women are always care giving… this is a time to be cared FOR)
– to grow spiritually, emotionally and creatively
– to uncover what their dreams might be if they don’t know
– to have a restful place to CREATE & PLAY
– to discover more about our identities in Christ.
– to be encouraged to SHINE everyday no matter their life circumstances
and God is continuing to make this happen!
CAMP CREATE is a place where we focus on the gifts of creativity, learning about God’s unique design for each of us and how God makes us artists.
Even if you have never painted a painting or sculpted a pot… you are still an artist!
If you don’t consider yourself a “real artist” you will still fit perfectly at camp.
All skill levels are welcome! beginner to professional!
You have a purpose and goals and a heart that is worth fighting for!
God put a need to create inside us…there are endless ways that it can show itself…not just paint or pencils.
He made us in His image – the CREATOR!
He filled our hearts with Dreams!
Our speaker will be Stephanie “Honey” Holden. She will bring wisdom, experience, truth and SO MUCH FUN to Camp Create! This is her third time speaking at camp! Our art instructors are Catherine Freshley, Carmella Calhoun and ME 🙂
We will teach skills and techniques that are unique to each of our giftings.
Our days at camp are full of creating art together that is centered in our joy of using our hands to MAKE stuff!
Our time is very free flowing and open ended… it is WONDERFUL!
Kimberlee Jost always prepares amazing meals for camp.
She is so talented at serving delicious food and making it look easy and effortless.
I am so happy to eat anything she serves!
Each camp we have had has been so GOOD!
We can’t wait to watch how God moves in our hearts this March.
We are thrilled to invite YOU to be a part of CAMP CREATE 2018!
If you still don’t know what I am talking about you can read here about our past camps:
IMPORTANT FACTS to note:
1. Tickets go on sale at November 14 at noon (CST) in my shop.
there are only 11 spots available for CAMP CREATE… each time we’ve sold out in ten minutes.
2. Registration is paid in installments.
– First payment of $250 will be during registration through Paypal in my shop.
This payment is non-refundable but will go towards your total registration cost.
– Second payment of $625 is due on January 15, 2019
– Third payment of $625 is due on February 15, 2019
OR if you want to pay more or the full the remaining amount after November 14… you can do that as soon as you’d like.
3. Airfare and travel is not included in the price but we will take you to & from the airport on Thursday & Sunday of camp.
4. If you do not get a spot and would like me to keep your name in case of a cancelation – leave it in the comments. I have had to use these names every camp so it’s worth a try!
5. Leave your questions in the comments and I will try my best to answer them in the comment area.