i have ONE spot open for this camp!
Email me at email@example.com to claim it.
hurry – it won’t last long!
in 2014 i began dreaming and praying about what kind of place this camp could be…
– a place where women could enjoy a longer stay for a true break from the everyday routines.
– to create & feel confident that they were created for a purpose.
– to be reminded that they are God’s Masterpiece.
– to learn more about the plans God has for each of us.
– to explore WHY their art and gifts are important.
– to feel empowered as artists.
– to be in a beautiful space that sparks inspiration in every corner.
– to see that WHO they are..right now just as they are… matters and means something!
– to know that the desire to create is instilled in them by God and it’s REAL.
– to feel safe to share their dreams
– to be taken care of and pampered (women are always care giving… this is a time to be cared FOR)
– to grow spiritually, emotionally and creatively
– to uncover what their dreams might be if they don’t know
– to have a restful place to CREATE & PLAY
– to discover more about our identities in Christ.
– to be encouraged to SHINE everyday no matter their life circumstances
and God is continuing to make this happen!
CAMP CREATE is where for four wonderful days we will focus on the gifts of creativity, learning about God’s unique design for each of us and how God makes us artists.
even if you have never painted a painting or sculpted a pot… you are still an artist!
If you don’t consider yourself a “real artist” you will still fit perfectly at Camp.
all skill levels are welcome! beginner to professional!
you have a purpose and goals and a heart that is worth fighting for!
God put a need to create inside us…there are endless ways that it can show itself…not just paint or pencils.
He made us in His image.
He filled our hearts with Dreams!
if you still don’t know what i am talking about you can read here about our past camps:
they were the best weeks!!!
Our speaker this April will be Jessica Thompson!
Each day she will share in the morning & evening, challenging us with questions to answer in our quiet times and thoughts to consider while we are creating.
you are going to love Jessica!
She’s a speaker, an author, podcaster and so lovely.
I loved her book Everyday Grace!
Our Art Instructors for Camp:
Rachel Denbow will teach a workshop on weaving!
She published a book this year called DIY Woven Art.
it is GORGEOUS!
we are going to have so much fun with all this texture and color!!!
Mary Wagerin will be teaching a workshop in paint, journaling & mixed media.
her colors and style just make me so happy.
i can’t wait to sit and create with her!
i usually come up with projects to teach just before the camp.
it’s always a fun project but i like to keep it a surprise!
we will teach skills and techniques that are unique to each of our giftings.
our days at camp are full of creating art together that is centered in our joy of using our hands to MAKE stuff!
our time is very free flowing and open ended… it is seriously FABULOUS.
Kimberlee Jost is in charge of all the meals at Camp.
she is so talented in preparing delicious food and making it look easy and effortless.
i am so happy to eat everything she cooks!
Kimberlee takes such joy in serving women at the Craft House.
and her cinnamon rolls are to die for!
here are all the details for April’s camp!
IMPORTANT FACTS to note:
1. this is completely separate from Craft Weekend therefore the wait list is not part of this event.
2. Tickets go on sale at noon (CST) in my shop.
there are only 11 spots available for CAMP CREATE… last year we sold out in ten minutes. 3. there will be installment plans available for registration.
– First payment of $250 will be on Friday November 18, 2016 through Paypal in my shop.
This payment is non-refundable but will go towards your total registration cost. – Second payment of $625 is due on January 15, 2017 – Third payment of $625 is due on March 1, 2017 OR if you want to pay more or the full the remaining amount after November 18… you can do that as soon as you’d like.
4. airfare and travel is not included but we will take you to and from the airport on wednesday & sunday of camp.
5. registration will open on November 18 at noon central time in my shop.
6. leave your questions in the comments and i will try my best to answer them.