fall is so full of memories!
i got lost in the fall photos and blog posts over the last 9 years. 🙂
and then got into the photo albums too.
i couldn’t find ALL of our halloweens because half of our photo albums are still at the Craft House – oops.
we have had 21 Halloweens – that is a lot of costumes and pumpkins!
– wonder woman
– panther, princess, cowboy & a boxer
– princess leia
– super girl
– lauren was a mama cat with four kittens
– annie wearing this lion costume that ALL five kids wore at some point
sean as….. death?
– a bat
– sean as a strawberry 🙂
that was the first costume i sewed myself!
– football player, bat girl and Dorothy
– professional skateboarder
– cow girl, gorilla & witch
– dalmatian, black panther, cheetah & lion
my mom made the panther, cheetah, tiger and a bumblebee costume over the years
we still have them!
– 8 months pregnant with annie at the pumpkin patch
– princess leia, darth vader, pirate, blue power ranger and a cute baby 🙂
SO MUCH FUN!!!
gosh i love these people like craaaaaazy.
my heart is full.
filled to the tippy top with love right now.
Octobers are THE BEST!!!