September 5-8, 2018 is our next CAMP CREATE!
I am so excited to spend time with all these women and with… YOU!
Registration opens at noon (CST) on Tuesday May 15 – CLICK HERE FOR TICKET INFORMATION.
In the past Camp has sold out within a few minutes so be sure to be ready at noon!
in 2014 i began dreaming and praying about what kind of place this camp could be…
– a place where women could come for a true break from the everyday routines.
– to create & feel confident that they were created for a purpose.
– to be reminded that they are God’s Masterpiece.
– to learn more about the plans God has for each of us.
– to explore WHY their art and gifts are important.
– to feel empowered as artists.
– to be in a beautiful space that sparks inspiration in every corner
– to see that WHO they are..right now just as they are… matters and means something!
– to know that the desire to create is instilled in them by God and it’s REAL.
– to feel safe to share their dreams
– to be taken care of and pampered (women are always care giving… this is a time to be cared FOR)
– to grow spiritually, emotionally and creatively
– to uncover what their dreams might be if they don’t know
– to have a restful place to CREATE & PLAY
– to discover more about our identities in Christ.
– to be encouraged to SHINE everyday no matter their life circumstances
and God is continuing to make this happen!
CAMP CREATE is a place where we focus on the gifts of creativity, learning about God’s unique design for each of us and how God makes us artists.
even if you have never painted a painting or sculpted a pot… you are still an artist!
If you don’t consider yourself a “real artist” you will still fit perfectly at camp.
all skill levels are welcome! beginner to professional!
you have a purpose and goals and a heart that is worth fighting for!
God put a need to create inside us…there are endless ways that it can show itself…not just paint or pencils.
He made us in His image – the CREATOR!
He filled our hearts with Dreams!
Our speaker will be Alli Worthington. She is an author, a business coach, a speaker and has her own podcast! She’s co-founded small business confereces, co-founded a Media group, started a magazine. She is going to bring wisdom, experience, truth and fun to Camp Create! I am looking forward to our time together.
our art instructors are Rae Missigman, Laura Kelley and ME 🙂
we will teach skills and techniques that are unique to each of our giftings.
our days at camp are full of creating art together that is centered in our joy of using our hands to MAKE stuff!
our time is very free flowing and open ended… it is WONDERFUL!
Kimberlee Jost always prepares amazing meals for camp.
she is so talented at serving delicious food and making it look easy and effortless.
i am so happy to eat anything she serves!
each camp we have had has been so GOOD!
we can’t wait to watch how God moves in our hearts this September.
we are thrilled to invite YOU to be a part of CAMP CREATE 2018!
if you still don’t know what i am talking about you can read here about our past camps:
Camp Create spring 2018
Camp CREATE 2017 – fall
Camp CREATE 2017 – spring
Camp CREATE 2016 – fall
Camp CREATE 2016 – spring
Camp CREATE 2015
Camp CREATE 2014
Alli Worthington is the author of Fierce Faith: A Woman’s Guide to Fighting Fear, Wrestling Worry and Overcoming Anxiety and Breaking Busy: Finding Peace and Purpose in a World of Crazy, speaker, business coach, and host of the Alli Worthingtonton Show. Her goal is to help women live the life they were created to live. Alli’s no-nonsense, guilt-free take on business, family, and balance lead to appearances on The Today Show and Good Morning America. Alli, her husband, Mark, and their five sons live outside of Nashville, TN with the only golden retriever who refuses to retrieve.
Rae Missigman, mixed media artist, author and instructor is known for her vivid colors, intricate layering and signature repetitive art marks. As an artist, Rae believes that creativity can be accomplished in bite sized pieces during even the busiest days. She focuses on embedding her distinctive mark on each piece leaving no doubt of it’s creator. As an instructor, Rae strongly encourages all artists to trust themselves to fearlessly do what they love. She champions a bold voice, continuing education and finding inspiration in the everyday. As a woman, Rae lives in central FL within a large family of creatives. She now shares her love of all things handmade with a new generation of young makers.Hi! Laura Kelley is a love of Jesus and all things creative. She is married to her high school sweetheart, mom to 7 kiddos living in Nashville, TN. Laura is an artist & teacher and blogs at PitterPatterArt.com. One of her greastest joys is using her creativity for God’s glory – creating and sewing as much as she can. She teaches women to use the creativity through Bible Journaling. She’s passionate about the people of Swaziland, Africa and serving the people of her local community through foster care. She loves color, believes baked goods could change the world, adores being a mama and uses running as free therapy.
Kimberlee is a strategic, idea girl who loves the perfect question, red lipstick and change. Hungry people are her favorites slong with Instagram, popcorn at the movies and pajamas. She believe a good meal can turn day around and that meal would NOT include lima beans! She’s passionate about bringing more Kingdom to the here & now and she feels food is one way to do it.She chases spectacular sunsets in Kansas with her husband & two daughters.
Meg (that’s me!) is the mother to five big kids & wife to Craig for over 23 years. I have found great joy in preparing a space for women to gather; enjoying time away for rest, refreshment and inspiration. To keep busy I blog, photograph, create, cook, sew, thrift, paint, drive, read and bake. Every night I fall asleep looking forward to coffee in the morning. I am not fond of schedules. Sleeping late in my favorite indulgence. I LOVE COLOR! I’ve discovered that being a mom to teenagers is surprisingly fun and enjoyable. I am a work in progress – striving to give more grace. I press on towards the goal of more Jesus & less me – an dmore rainbows!
IMPORTANT FACTS to note:
1. Tickets go on sale at May 15 at noon (CST) in my shop.
there are only 11 spots available for CAMP CREATE… last year we sold out in ten minutes.
2. Registration is paid in installments.
– First payment of $250 will be during registration through Paypal in my shop.
This payment is non-refundable but will go towards your total registration cost.
– Second payment of $625 is due on June 15, 2018
– Third payment of $625 is due on July 15, 2018
OR if you want to pay more or the full the remaining amount after May 15… you can do that as soon as you’d like.
3. Airfare and travel is not included in the price but we will take you to & from the airport on Wednesday & Saturday of camp.
4. If you do not get a spot and would like me to keep your name in case of a cancelation – leave it in the comments. I have had to use these names every camp so it’s worth a try!
5. Leave your questions in the comments and I will try my best to answer them in the comment area.